We’re hiring: Chief Commercial Officer
Chief Commercial Officer
Full-time, based in Stockholm
MORJAS is a fast-growing direct-to-consumer shoe brand with a clear mission: to leave people with one single emotion: WOW. Since our launch in 2017 we’ve quickly gained a pioneering role in our niche and work hard with passion to achieve our vision: to become the #1 brand in our category. From Stockholm, Sweden.
What we offer
We are a young and curiously driven team with high ambitions to realize our vision of becoming #1 in our niche.
As our CCO you play an essential part in the quest on this mission. With a thirst for e-commerce and sales, you will own the full commercial plan, lead a team of driven growth and e-commerce specialists and ensure we reach our sales goals.
Your mission in one sentence
By eating, breathing and living sales you own the sales figure and have an enormous drive to scale MORJAS through the commercial machine you create, own and execute on.
- You own the sales figure
- Scale MORJAS sales with the commercial apparatus you design, create and lead
- Primary owner of customer acquisition, conversion and retention
- Fully responsible for the commercial/growth plan and its budget
- Ensure the commercial plan and its budget are met
- Fully responsible for the customer acquisition vehicle where you continuously measure CPA & ROI
- Develop crystal clear objectives & KPI’s for and together with the team
- Coach the team on how to reach the targets
- Coach and inspire the team to stimulate personal growth
We think you’ll thrive with us in your role as CCO if the below matches your character:You’re obsessed with e-commerce and sales. You’re hungry after the latest in sales, marketing & growth tactics
- You have a global curiosity of the latest in e-commerce and industry insights at a global scale
- You’re excellent at project management and seldomly procrastinate.
- You’re good at designing plans and excellent at executing on them.
- Structured. Positive. Doer.
- Highly analytical. You are best friends with numbers and enjoy evaluating the impact, the ROI and the profitability of the commerce you create.
- You have an appetite for developing budgets and ensure these are held.
- You create clear objectives for yourself and your team and you continuously check-in to evaluate how you are tracking against these.
- You are humbly confident. You believe in yourself and your capabilities, but don’t set yourself above others.
- Has a university degree in business, marketing, finance or engineering – as long as there’s a combined love for sales, marketing and numbers
- Has a proven track record of growing a business in e-commerce/B2C with your commercial vehicle
- Minimum 5 years experience from digital marketing in e-commerce/B2C (primarily Paid Social, SEM, SEO)
- Obsessed with digital marketing and e-commerce, avid searcher of industry insights and always informed on latest developments in digital, paid marketing and e-commerce
- Has developed and been responsible for the commercial plan and its budget
- Expert skills in Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads
- Expert skills in analysis such as Google Analytics and similar analysis tools
- Experience of leading teams and contribute to an excellent team spirit
- 100% fluent in English orally and in written
Send your application including CV and a few words about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. We interview continuously and work to find our new star member ASAP.